For many people living in an urban, inner-city environment, a garden is a luxury.
To have even a few square meters of garden space can be an appealing part of any property.
When you live without a garden for years, you appreciate more how important it is to have access to nature on a regular basis. If you are lucky enough to have a large garden, there are many ways you can begin to outfit your garden to suit your lifestyle.
If you have a swimming pool in your garden, consider yourself lucky. To have access to a pool on a daily basis is a lifestyle that should not be taken for granted, even in a hot country like Australia.
Are you looking to upgrade your swimming pool? Maybe you are looking for fencing to put around your pool for added security? Buying pool fencing in Adelaide can add a bit of class to your garden, while keeping those you love safe at all times.
What to Look for in Pool Fencing
When searching for pool fencing, consider whether the main types of pool fencing suit your needs and aesthetic preferences. Think:
- Why are you considering installing pool fencing? Are you protecting the pool against children or animals?
- What material do you want your fencing made from?
- How high do you want the pool fencing?
- Do you want a gate? If so, how many and how large would you like it?
Different Types of Pool Fencing Available
Pool fencing comes in many different designs and materials, such as:
- Glass pool fencing – This gives the owner the luxury of an unobstructed view of the pool and surrounding area. Glass is easy to clean and can be designed at a variety of heights, providing a safe environment for pets and children.
- Wooden pool fencing – This type of fencing could be used if you require more privacy. Materials like bamboo can provide up to 100% coverage.
- Aluminium pool fencing is very popular across Australia. Reasons for this include its durability, its non-rusting properties and the fact that it’s cheaper to buy and install than other mediums of pool fencing.
- Iron pool fencing – Using metal such as wrought iron gives that classic antique look and elegant design. Iron fencing is considerably more expensive than other types of pool fencing, so consider that before making your decision.